Friday, August 27, 2010

cute little top hat


So I found this cute little hat on a friends blog a few days back and just had to make it. Unfortunately the pattern was untested so I decided I couldn't pass it up and started working on it. That pattern called for and "I" sized hook and #4 worsted weight yarn. After a whole night of working on it and working out the bugs I decided to turn in for the night by that time it was 11:30! Well I just finished it this morning and I had to unravel it like 3 more times but here it is. And my beautiful big girl Zoie is modeling it for me though it's to big for her. This pattern can be made smaller by using a smaller hook or deleting a row or two on the top. That's why I love it! I can now make a matching hat for her and my 9 month old baby girl, we will be a couple of Madd Hatters lol :) yes I'm a dork but ya gotta love it. After the blog fixes the pattern I'll post a link or you can contact me and I'll email it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment