Sunday, August 12, 2012

Little up date

So I had been very busy running a house and having a full time job, but that is all over now YAY! I'm no longer working and instead I'm headed to college to work on my degree in animal science. So while I await the first day of school I've been very busy crocheting. Here are a few things I've done so far.
This is a cute little turtle set for a photo prop. I'm selling for $25
This is my croc-stitch laptop bag I made for school. So excited!
Baby top hat photo prop.
This is a little cow boy set with hat,boots,vest,diaper cover and chaps for $45
This is the little cow girl's set with hat, boots skirt and vest for $45
I call this the cotton candy set.
This one is the little giraffe hat and cape photo prop set I'm selling for $25
 And lastly is this cute little cotton tail set also for $25

No comments:

Post a Comment