Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Finally Done!

So as the title states I'm finally done with this baby blanket! I was hoping that it would be bigger but it took so long to do each square (3-5 hours) that by the time I got to 6 squares I was beyond being done! As I was finishing this we got news that my brother in law was having a another girl and I decided that instead of selling this (after news of the baby it was intended for was miscarried) I would pass it to another baby that could enjoy it. I still have to block it as a few of the squares were stretched thanks to a little girl of mine lol. And as for the friend that has lost her baby she's getting married at the end of April and I'll be sending her and her man a afghan to snuggle under and hopefully it will cheer them up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment