Friday, April 8, 2011

wow its been a while...

Okay so it has been awhile since I posted anything so here is an up date... My computer crapped out on me and took a bit to get it up and running(for now). Had lots of things going on including getting my divorce papers turned in (mini victory) on a down note though with the threat of the government "shutting down" I wont get a court date for a bit. And with many friends in the military I'm feeling a little pissed about them not getting paid for their service. Especially one friend in particular because her husband leaves in a few weeks to go to Afghanistan leaving her and their daughter behind to fend for themselves b/c he wont be getting paid! Also on the note of Japan its heart breaking and wish there was more we could do for all those people displaced by the disasters that are plaguing them at the moment. But carrying on with the main reason for my blogging is my crocheting... much projects have come to an end and one has just begun the long journey to completion...

No comments:

Post a Comment