Monday, November 8, 2010

a blanket for grandma



So I'm taking a small break from crochet for a few days after this project! I had only a few days to make this blanket for my grandma's 70Th birthday. The whole thing was a surprise. My aunt decided to have a last minute surprise party for her and it was a HUGE surprise. To top it off I gave her this blanket made in her favorite color YELLOW! She was so happy to see it :) and a bonus I got to meet my cousin's wife Jo Jo and her new bundle of joy. Good thing I brought baby James's blanket too :)

All and all a good day for us all, hugs all around. Only down fall is hubby got in a pretty bad wreck on the way home from work and his fave car didn't make it out alive so I'll be surprising him with a blanket with the "Mits" emblem and colors on it. hope he likes it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment