Tuesday, November 30, 2010

thankful for the holidays?

So after the husle and busle of the thanks giving holiday me and my family of girls (oh and jay) decided to go have some fun at the craft store. So ne who i got a new talent... kniting! so yeah i bought me some new yarn called blankie omg so soft i love it! and a teach your self to knit book. and thus started to knit i got the basics but with all the distractions of my world I find it is much harder to knit then it is to crochet so how do i split my time to do both? crochet while the kidos are up and driving every one crazy and knit when they are quietly asleep in their beds. and if your wondering why i decided to pick up knitting??? thanksgiving night to our delight and surprise we find out there is to be a new addition yay :) so i want to make something extra special that i havent done for the others yet. we wont know the sex til later in december and that gives me some time to master the basics. AND to top off all that my little baby will be one next week how the time flies. and shes starting to walk and talk and its overwhelmingly happiness for me with a touch of sadnees for they grow up so fast :/

No comments:

Post a Comment