Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Venting just isnt gonna help...

so yeah like the title says venting just isn't gonna help :( but oh well things were so good and now yet again i just cant trust any one i hate that helpless alone feeling i get when my world gets all scrambled up and i have to slowly let people back in i hate the uncertainty of trust and all to do with it. needless to say in venting on my house and my crochet stash and they are hurting from my anger. soon the clothes will feel my pain as well. my f***ing chest hurts like a mother f***er and i don't have any thing to calm my self. just trapped inside my head thinking thinking thinking i cant stand it! i hate not being able to shut off my thoughts and i just feel like I'm shutting down. what can i do?... like i said venting just isn't gonna help :(

No comments:

Post a Comment